How can we refresh your law firm?
Social Hive delivers affordable digital marketing services to small to medium sized law firms across Australia. We strongly believe in the need for your digital agency to be highly familiar with your industry. Our founder and owner, Robyn Clissold, has over 30 years experience in the Australian legal industry. You can read more about that story here.
Increasingly, the internet is swarming with digital marketing companies offering almost unbelievable returns, incredible results and... a huge price ticket to boot.
It often sounds too good to be true which means... it possibly is; that is, at least for your small to medium sized business.
Many organisations seek to overcome problems and meet objectives by throwing money at them. Sometimes this works.
But what if you’re a smaller business who simply can’t throw tens of thousands of dollars a year at your digital marketing?
Social Hive was born out of recognising a need for small to medium sized firms to be able to access the power of digital marketing at an affordable cost.
We believe that all the smaller law firms should have an affordable opportunity to generate an active and successful online presence.
Using a Social Hive digital service is one of the most cost effective ways for you to promote your firm online. We customise our packages to fit your needs.
What can we help you with?
- You need a new website or a rebuild of your current website - together with our developer, we can deliver you a modern, impacting, technically sound and highly engaging site
- You already have a working website? That's fine we can work with you and your current site.
- SEO services across your current site or your new site - both 'on page' and 'off page'
- Ongoing monthly analysis and SEO of newly added content
- Amendments or enhancements to your site
- Proofing, preparation and publishing of new articles (blogs) to maximise site performance
- Sourcing your required images for your static pages and your blogs
- Facebook organic posts
- LinkedIn organic posts
- Facebook targeted advertising (advertising budget is a an additional cost)
- Posting of relevant articles that you identify relate to your organisation – for example newspaper articles mentioning your firm
- Development of a Google Reviews email template
- Electronic direct marketing campaigns (email campaigns) sent to your database of contacts on a scheduled basis
- Monthly reporting
Social Hive is registered for GST. Any pricing quoted is excl GST.
CPD presentations tailored for your firm
We understand that smaller firms can sometimes struggle to meet the requirements of continued professional development for their lawyers.
We offer CPD presentations on digital marketing topics (and traditional marketing where appropriate) that are tailored to the needs of your firm and your lawyers. These are run in-house at your premises.*
If you are a current monthly customer of Social Hive, dependant on availability and travel requirements, we provide some CPD sessions as a complimentary addition to your package.
If you are not a monthly customer, our presentations are a very cost effective way to meet your CPD annual obligations while at the same time, providing your staff with the right skills to drive their personal digital marketing initiatives as well as those of the firm. We do not charge by the number of attendees; we charge a flat fee. Most presentations are for 1 to 1.5 hours.
* We travel from time to time and usually contact our customers in other locations when we know we will 'be in town' to offer the option of a CPD session. If customers want us to travel for a specific CPD presentation, or a planning meeting or strategy meeting, we will negotiate any travel requirements directly with you.
Want to learn more about digital marketing?
Digital marketing processes, strategies, platforms etc, is a fast moving feast. It's difficult, time consuming and at times, incredibly frustrating, to stay on top of this constantly changing market. You're lawyers, business owners, leaders and administrators, not necessarily marketers; particularly for those in smaller to medium firms.
So we try to share as much knowledge and experience as we can, in plain English, via our Social Hive Blog. We regularly add content here and it's one of the best ways to learn the basics and foundations around your digital experience.
Our promise to you
Although our packaged rates are designed for the long haul; an annual commitment that is, we understand that it’s difficult, as a small business, to commit to the unknown.
We also understand that you might not think you’re getting what you need; that Social Hive isn’t quite right for you.
So if you’re not happy with the service you’re receiving or the fit just isn’t right, simply let us know and we’ll part company with a handshake and a good luck in the future farewell.