Social Hive's smart digital marketing solutions for lawyers
Boost your firm's brand online and grab a bigger share of the Aussie legal market.
Because now is the perfect time to boost your firm's online impact.
Get the perfect mix of creativity and technical expertise for ethical marketing wins.
Social Hive can help you make it happen:
- Law firm website builds;
- Search engine optimisation (SEO);
- Social media marketing;
- Content marketing;
- Facebook advertising;
- Google My Business management;
- Digital and content marketing strategies, plus more.
Want to talk about your firm's specific needs today?
Your competitors are catching on fast to the power of digital marketing
While it's true the legal industry has been slow to adopt online marketing, change is here (actually it’s been here for a while but it’s never too late).
The legal profession is wising up to how people are now searching for legal help online.
87% of people start their search for solutions online. 56% are using smartphones. Is your firm able to capture their attention?
Talk to us today to get things moving for your firm.
Choose Social Hive for personalised online marketing that works best for law firms
It's the perfect solution for small to medium-sized law firms
Need a website refurbish for your law firm?
We've got you covered with smart designs ready for desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
Want to rank better in search engine results like Google?
We'll boost your chances with best practice search engine optimisation (SEO).
Looking to use more social media?
- promote your areas of practice or blogs to targeted audiences with ethical Facebook advertising;
- broadcast your firm's brand, knowledge and experience with intelligent social media marketing;
- communicate your latest legal wins or legal expertise with informative blog posts;
- start conversations with potential clients on social platforms;
- help you showcase your expertise through educative YouTube videos.
Let Social Hive do this and more for you, cost-effectively and with ease, because ...
Marketing law firms online is Social Hive's speciality
Unlike other digital marketing services, we don't spread our attention across industries.
Our energy is 100% on growing law firms using online marketing initiatives.
And with over 30 years’ experience in the legal field, we understand the unique challenges. We're primed to seize the opportunities.
We look at the big picture and take care of the detail, from strategy to scaling builds to daily operations, like:
- amending and enhancing your site performance;
- conducting ongoing analysis and SEO updates;
- proofing and publishing your own content;
- sourcing images to enhance the graphic appeal and brand messaging;
- posting news and citations online;
- conducting direct email marketing campaigns;
- reporting metrics and performance indicators monthly;
- plus, we guarantee our work is always compliant with regulations governing legal business.
Digital marketing CPD presentations
Struggling to meet the requirements of continued professional development for your lawyers?
No worries, we've got you covered.
Social Hive offers CPD presentations on digital and traditional marketing for lawyers.
Social Hive's CPD presentations are a very cost-effective way to meet annual obligations. Plus, CDP training gives your staff the skills to drive in-house marketing initiative.
Our CPD fees are a flat fee per session. That saves you. You don't pay per number of attendees.
Better still, for Social Hive monthly customers, some CPD sessions are complimentary.
Let’s roadmap the perfect CPD for your firm now.
Our promise to you
Although our packaged rates are designed for the long haul; an annual commitment that is, we understand that it’s difficult as a small business, to commit to the unknown.
We also understand that you might not think you’re getting what you need; that Social Hive isn’t quite right for you.
So if you’re not happy with the service you’re receiving or the fit just isn’t right, simply let us know and we’ll part company with a handshake and a "good luck in the future" farewell.